With the political instability that haunted Hyderabad for a few years not so long back, a thing of the past, Hyderabad today has become not just one of the hottest realty markets in India, but also one of the most reasonable real estate markets among the TIER-I cities that offers ample scope for end-use investments.
There have been some wonderful news over the last few months that have further galvanized the property market in Hyderabad and accelerated the demand for not only properties for sale in Hyderabad but also for houses for sale in Hyderabad as well as flats for sale in Hyderabad.
The good news can be summed up by the following:
- Telangana Government’s recently unveiled industrial policy that provides for hassle-free and time-bound approvals for business proposals, making it easier for companies to set up business in Telangana. The policy has earned appreciation from leading business leaders who term it as one of a kind policy.
- Telangana Government’s plans to have a new legislation for facilitating faster and better growth of the real estate and construction sectors. The legislation will provide for greater ease of doing business, faster clearances and bring about transparency in the processes.
- Telangana Government’s newly revised Lease and Rental Policy assures quicker and better processing and facilitation of lands allotted to government departments as well as private individuals and organizations for various purposes.
- Telangana Government is looking to set up three more Aerospace and Defence Parks on the outskirts of the city over the next four years with an investment of INR 2,500 crores. The Government also looks to unveil shortly a sector-specific policy.
- Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) unveiled a new Strategic Road Development Program (SRDP) to ease traffic congestion at a cost of INR 2,700- 2,800 crores. 10 major roads have been shortlisted for development on priority basis.
Over the past one year, there have been some blockbuster investment decisions which have the ability to fuel demand for properties for sale in Hyderabad and also houses/flats for sale in Hyderabad.
- Google to set up its first campus in Asia at Hyderabad that will be the biggest outside the US, at an investment of INR 1,000 crore.
- Apple to set up its 1st Tech Development Centre outside the US at an investment of about 25 million dollars.
- Uber has taken up 150,000 sq. ft. space on lease in Hyderabad as part of a massive expansion drive in India. The leased space will be used as a back office and technology centre.
- Amazon is setting up its largest fulfillment center (FC) in India that will come up near Kottur, on the outskirts of Hyderabad. Spread over 280,000 square feet, the unit will become operational by May, 2016.
- Flipkart’s largest state-of-the-art fulfillment center that is fully automated and provides for easy access to e-commerce services for sellers which in turn will ensure faster and seamless services to customers.
- Indian mobile phone maker Cellkon Mobiles has made an investment of INR 250 crore in its manufacturing facility in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh that will spread over next six months.
All of the above good news has brought in its wake more good news on the realty front in Hyderabad. The increasing economic growth activities in Hyderabad in the coming days will only attract more and more people to make a shift to Hyderabad thereby spawning more demand for properties for sale in Hyderabad as well as houses/flats for sale in Hyderabad.
According to “www.realtorszone.com”, there has been a 50 per cent increase in gated communities hosting independent houses and apartment launches over the past one year and forecasted more new launches in the year 2016. In fact, Hyderabad will witness even more residential supply hitting the market in 2016 than was seen in 2015. Currently, Kondapur, Gachibowli, Kukatpally, HITECH City and Nizampet are well-established markets, while APPA Junction, Manikonda, Kompally, Bachupally and Nanakramguda are rapidly growing markets.
As the year goes by and demand for quality properties and houses/flats will only rise and the buyers will look for world class amenities and facilities in a family friendly environment. To get to know all of that, you need to log into realtorszone.com, a complete resource on all things reality Hyderabad.
So, if you’re looking up the best of properties for sale in Hyderabad or houses for sale in Hyderabad or flats for sale in Hyderabad, look no further than to help you find the dream property or house or flat that caters to all your aspirations.